Campaign Finance$24,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Scott Pastrick
Lobbied with the Following FirmsPrime Policy Group
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Foreign Relations,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Environment & Superfund,
Clients of Firms Scott Pastrick Worked ForFedEx Corp, Air Pacific, Cummins Inc, Sybase Inc, Education Management Corp, GTech Corp, AgustaWestland North America, Universal Investment Group, IPC-Assn Connecting Electronics Indust, Kaye Scholer LLP