Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Piper Su
Lobbied with the Following FirmsDLA Piper
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace
Clients of Firms Piper Su Worked ForFresenius Medical Care North America, Fresenius Medical Care North America, National Assn for Home Care, National Assn of Community Health Ctrs, Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, Pfizer Inc, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, EMD Serono Inc, Coalition on Health Care, Medco Health Solutions