Philmore B. Anderson
Campaign Finance$10,050 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the lobbyist from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The lobbyist's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbying Firm Amount Mitt Romney Navigators Global LLC $19,750
Lobbying by Philmore B. Anderson
Lobbied with the Following FirmsNavigators Global LLC
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security,
- Small Business,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark
Clients of Firms Philmore B. Anderson Worked ForComputer Sciences Corp, Intuit Inc, National Assn/Mutual Insurance Companies, New York Life Insurance, Tracfone Wireless, BuildStrong Coalition, Council of Insurance Agents & Brokers, General Motors, National Public Radio, United Parcel Service