Paul G. Scolese
Campaign Finance$250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Paul G. Scolese
Lobbied with the Following FirmsAkin, Gump et al, Cox Enterprises
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste,
- Health Issues,
Clients of Firms Paul G. Scolese Worked ForCox Enterprises, Commerce Clause Coalition, Trimble Navigation, Delaware North Companies, Millicorp LLC, Prasco Labs, Fluor Corp, AT&T Inc, Boeing Co, Foothill/Eastern Transp Corridor Agency