P. Scott Shearer
We rely on our partner organizations, the Center for Responsive Politics and the National Institute on Money in State Politics, to uniquely identify individuals' campaign finance and lobbying activity. If data appears to be missing, it may be that they have not identified all influence activity for this individual. If the data is completely different than you expected, it may be that you're looking at a different person with the same name.
In these cases, we suggest searching the raw records in the campaign finance Data section, which provides extra information about each contribution, such as the donor's city, state and employer. This information should allow you to judge for yourself if the contribution came from the person for whom you searched.
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$84,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by P. Scott Shearer
Lobbied with the Following FirmsBockorny Group, Bergner, Bockorny et al, Bockorny Petrizzo Inc, National Pork Producers Council, Farmland Industries, Kaiser Foundation Health Plan
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Food Industry,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark
Clients of Firms P. Scott Shearer Worked ForNational Pork Producers Council, Elanco Animal Health, McGuireWoods Consulting, National Beef Packing, US Premium Beef, Agri Beef, American Beverage Assn, Australian Meat & Livestock Corp, Agribusiness Cltn for Foreign Mkt Devel, Poet LLC