Nora Bomar Khalil
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Nora Bomar Khalil
Lobbied with the Following FirmsBall Janik LLP, Lipsen, Zel E
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Urban Development,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Economics & Econ Development,
Clients of Firms Nora Bomar Khalil Worked ForPort of Garibaldi, City of Las Vegas, NV, City of Portland, OR, Benchmade Knife Co, City of Bellevue, WA, Oregon Iron Works, City of Whittier, CA, Lektro Inc, Pacific University, Guardian Marine International