Nina N. Collier
We rely on our partner organizations, the Center for Responsive Politics and the National Institute on Money in State Politics, to uniquely identify individuals' campaign finance and lobbying activity. If data appears to be missing, it may be that they have not identified all influence activity for this individual. If the data is completely different than you expected, it may be that you're looking at a different person with the same name.
In these cases, we suggest searching the raw records in the campaign finance Data section, which provides extra information about each contribution, such as the donor's city, state and employer. This information should allow you to judge for yourself if the contribution came from the person for whom you searched.
Campaign Finance$6,100 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Nina N. Collier
Lobbied with the Following FirmsWashington2 Advocates
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Environment & Superfund
Clients of Firms Nina N. Collier Worked ForCity of Chehalis, WA, Lewis County Public Utility District, Russell Investment Group, Yakima Reservation Irrigation Dist Brd, King County, WA, American Life Inc, Central Puget Sound Transit Authority, National Bureau of Asian Research, Puget Sound Energy, City of Auburn, WA