Campaign Finance$9,300 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Nelson Litterst
Lobbied with the Following FirmsC2 Group
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Automotive Industry,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Health Issues,
Clients of Firms Nelson Litterst Worked ForAlliance of Automobile Manufacturers, Biotechnology Industry Organization, eBay Inc, Intuit Inc, Minden Air Corp, PepsiCo Inc, Porsche Cars North America, AXA, AXA Financial, City of Carlsbad, NM