Campaign Finance$77,150 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Moses Mercado
Lobbied with the Following FirmsOgilvy Government Relations
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Health Issues,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark
Clients of Firms Moses Mercado Worked ForAmerican Chemistry Council, American Petroleum Institute, Arizona Chemical, CME Group, HEB Grocery, Highstar Capital, Kosmos Energy, Oncor Electric Delivery, Pfizer Inc, PJM Interconnection