Michael C. Jimenez
Campaign Finance$1,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Michael C. Jimenez
Lobbied with the Following FirmsGMD & Assoc
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Government Issues,
- Urban Development
Clients of Firms Michael C. Jimenez Worked ForMohave Electric Cooperative, Navopache Electric Co-op, Sulphur Springs Valley Electric Coop, Town of Marana, AZ, Pinnacle West Capital, Housing Devel & Neighborhood Pres Co