Michael J. Remington
Campaign Finance$73,026 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
Lobbying by Michael J. Remington
Lobbied with the Following FirmsDrinker, Biddle & Reath, Printing Industries of America
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Government Issues,
- Health Issues,
Clients of Firms Michael J. Remington Worked ForBroadcast Music Inc, Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation, US Chamber Institute for Legal Reform, National Assn of Immigration Judges, Biotechnology Industry Organization, Amgen Inc, Photo Marketing Assn International, Coalition for Consumer's Pictures Rights, Quapaw Tribal Business Cmte, Committee for Intl Advncmnt/Open Stndrds