Campaign Finance$14,725 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
Lobbying by Michael Henry
Lobbied with the Following FirmsAlpine Group
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Natural Resources,
- Alcohol & Drug Abuse
Clients of Firms Michael Henry Worked ForAmerican Rental Assn, BNSF Railway, British Gas North America, Coalition for Donor State Equity, Distilled Spirits Council, Ford Motor Co, LA-1 Coalition, LaFarge North America, National Mining Assn, Terrebone Navigation System