Campaign Finance$2,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Meredith Irvin
Lobbied with the Following FirmsSNR Denton, Dentons US
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Food Industry,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Chemical Industry,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning
Clients of Firms Meredith Irvin Worked ForAmerican Pharmacists Assn, Children & Adults with ADD, YKK Corp of America, Hillshire Brands Co, Sara Lee Corp, Everybody Wins! DC, NextEra Energy, Recreation Vehicle Industry Assn, Council of NA Insulation Manufacturers Assn