Matthew J. Dolan
Campaign Finance$1,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Matthew J. Dolan
Lobbied with the Following FirmsFederal Policy Group
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
Clients of Firms Matthew J. Dolan Worked ForAmerican Automotive Leasing Assn, American Council of Life Insurers, Anheuser-Busch, Anheuser-Busch, Arch Capital Group (US), Association for Advanced Life Underwriting, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Caterpillar Inc, Cigar Assn of America, Council on Foundations