Campaign Finance$3,650 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Matt Jessee
Lobbied with the Following FirmsBryan Cave LLP
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Beverage Industry,
- Health Issues,
- Chemical Industry,
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Homeland Security
Clients of Firms Matt Jessee Worked ForAnheuser-Busch, Anheuser-Busch, American Water, Financial Services Forum, National Cable & Telecommunications Assn, BATS Global Markets, Centene Corp, Comcast Corp, Maritz Inc, Sigma-Aldrich Corp