Mary J. Pavel
Campaign Finance$25,638 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Mary J. Pavel
Lobbied with the Following FirmsSonosky, Chambers et al
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
Clients of Firms Mary J. Pavel Worked ForFort Peck Assiniboine & Sioux Tribes, Puyallup Tribe of Washington, Kodiak Area Native Assn, Southcentral Foundation, Tanana Chiefs Conference, Forest County Potawatomi Community, Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium, Chickasaw Nation, Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma, Citizen Potawatomi Nation