We rely on our partner organizations, the Center for Responsive Politics and the National Institute on Money in State Politics, to uniquely identify individuals' campaign finance and lobbying activity. If data appears to be missing, it may be that they have not identified all influence activity for this individual. If the data is completely different than you expected, it may be that you're looking at a different person with the same name.
In these cases, we suggest searching the raw records in the campaign finance Data section, which provides extra information about each contribution, such as the donor's city, state and employer. This information should allow you to judge for yourself if the contribution came from the person for whom you searched.
Campaign Finance$10,400 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the lobbyist from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The lobbyist's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbying Firm Amount National Republican Congressional Cmte Spirit Rock Consulting $308,600 National Republican Congressional Cmte Ietan Consulting $247,000
Lobbying by Aurene Martin
Lobbied with the Following FirmsIetan Consulting, Spirit Rock Consulting, Holland & Knight, Martin, Aurene
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Gaming, Gambling & Casinos,
- Natural Resources,
- Government Issues,
- Health Issues,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Economics & Econ Development,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace
Clients of Firms Aurene Martin Worked ForLaguna Development Corp, Shingle Springs Rancheria, Seminole Tribe of Florida, Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe, Yocha Dehe Wintun Nation, Pechanga Band of Luiseno Mission Indians, Ietan Consulting, Red Lake Band of Chippewa Indians, Habermatolel Pomo of Upper Lake, National Indian Gaming Assn