Mark W. Isakowitz
Campaign Finance$101,800 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the lobbyist from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The lobbyist's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbying Firm Amount Mitt Romney Fierce, Isakowitz & Blalock $19,000
Lobbying by Mark W. Isakowitz
Lobbied with the Following FirmsFierce, Isakowitz & Blalock
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Health Issues,
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund
Clients of Firms Mark W. Isakowitz Worked ForAmerican Forest & Paper Assn, American Insurance Assn, American Television Alliance, American Wind Energy Assn, Apple Inc, BP America, BP America, Business Roundtable, Cellular Telecom & Internet Assn, Coca-Cola Co