Campaign Finance$12,356 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Mark Kadesh
Lobbied with the Following FirmsKadesh & Assoc
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Health Issues
Clients of Firms Mark Kadesh Worked ForBloom Energy, California High-Speed Rail Authority, City of Santa Clarita, CA, Edison International, LA County Metro Transportation Authority, Los Angeles World Airports, Metro Water District/Southern California, National Parks Conservation Assn, Northrop Grumman, Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board