Campaign Finance$2,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Mark Harkins
Lobbied with the Following FirmsMcDermott, Will & Emery, Edwards Wildman Palmer
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Chemical Industry,
- Homeland Security,
- Beverage Industry,
- Computers & Information Tech,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs
Clients of Firms Mark Harkins Worked ForElusys Therapeutics, Firetrace Aerospace, Congregation Beth Israel, Brewers Assn, Moses Cone Health System, American Registry for Internet Numbers, Cone Health, Hualapai Tribe, Scottsdale Healthcare, VistaLifeSciences