Campaign Finance$341,172 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
Lobbying by Kirsten Chadwick
Lobbied with the Following FirmsFierce, Isakowitz & Blalock, OB-C Group
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Environment & Superfund
Clients of Firms Kirsten Chadwick Worked ForAmerican Forest & Paper Assn, Business Roundtable, Federation of American Hospitals, Magazine Publishers of America, Recording Industry Assn of America, American Gaming Assn, American Insurance Assn, Apria Healthcare, Mutual of Omaha, Zurich Financial Services