Kenneth W. Butler
Campaign Finance$11,573 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Kenneth W. Butler
Lobbied with the Following FirmsCapital Partnerships/Ohio, Miller/Wenhold Capitol Strategies, Capital Partnerships Virginia
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
Clients of Firms Kenneth W. Butler Worked ForCapital Partnerships, Kiewit Corp, Lathrop & Gage, Anoka County Regional Railroad Authority, Arapahoe Road Interchange, Douglas County, CO, Minneapolis-Duluth/Supr Psngr Rail Alnce, North Metro 1-35 Corridor Coalition, Taxicab, Limousine & Paratransit Assn