Kathryn L. Anderson
Campaign Finance$60,784 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Kathryn L. Anderson
Lobbied with the Following FirmsSNR Denton, Dentons US, TIAA-CREF, SNR Denton US, US Telecom Assn, Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance, Mutual of Omaha
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
Clients of Firms Kathryn L. Anderson Worked ForTIAA-CREF, AmerisourceBergen Corp, Marsh & McLennan, Allstate Insurance, Kv Pharmaceuticals, National Assn of Home Builders, Independent Community Bankers of America, International Fragrance Assn, US Telecom Assn, Apollo Group