Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$20,300 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Johsua Raymond
Lobbied with the Following FirmsDLA Piper, Piper Rudnick LLP, General Electric, Verner, Liipfert et al
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Health Issues,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Clean Air & Water
Clients of Firms Johsua Raymond Worked ForGeneral Electric, Merrill Lynch, Home Warranty Coalition, Citizens Financial Group, Federal Home Loan Bank of Indianapolis, AON Corp, American Share Insurance, Citigroup Management Corp, Magna Entertainment, Maine Veterans Homes