Jeffery T. More
Campaign Finance$6,965 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
Lobbying by Jeffery T. More
Lobbied with the Following FirmsAccord Group
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Clean Air & Water,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Hazardous & Solid Waste,
- Natural Resources,
- Real Estate & Land Use,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Clients of Firms Jeffery T. More Worked ForClark Estates, Iesi Seneca Meadows Landfill, Water Infrastructure Network, Water Systems Council, Zurich Financial Services, Ducks Unlimited, Malcolm Pirnie Inc, National Assn of Clean Water Agencies, American Fly Fishing Trade Assn, Reinsurance Assn of America