We rely on our partner organizations, the Center for Responsive Politics and the National Institute on Money in State Politics, to uniquely identify individuals' campaign finance and lobbying activity. If data appears to be missing, it may be that they have not identified all influence activity for this individual. If the data is completely different than you expected, it may be that you're looking at a different person with the same name.
In these cases, we suggest searching the raw records in the campaign finance Data section, which provides extra information about each contribution, such as the donor's city, state and employer. This information should allow you to judge for yourself if the contribution came from the person for whom you searched.
Campaign Finance$46,592 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Grayson Winterling
Lobbied with the Following FirmsCongressional Strategies LLC, Rooney Group International, Edens Advisory, SPECTRUM Group
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Veterans Affairs,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Government Issues,
- Homeland Security,
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports
Clients of Firms Grayson Winterling Worked ForProgeny Systems, Saab Cars USA, Cubic Corp, Curtiss-Wright Corp, General Dynamics, Base X Inc, Health Net Federal Services, Artech Inc, Impact Science & Technology, Logis Tech Inc