Gerard M. Waites
We rely on our partner organizations, the Center for Responsive Politics and the National Institute on Money in State Politics, to uniquely identify individuals' campaign finance and lobbying activity. If data appears to be missing, it may be that they have not identified all influence activity for this individual. If the data is completely different than you expected, it may be that you're looking at a different person with the same name.
In these cases, we suggest searching the raw records in the campaign finance Data section, which provides extra information about each contribution, such as the donor's city, state and employer. This information should allow you to judge for yourself if the contribution came from the person for whom you searched.
Campaign Finance$900 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
Lobbying by Gerard M. Waites
Lobbied with the Following FirmsO'Donoghue & O'Donoghue
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Government Issues,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Veterans Affairs,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Health Issues,
- Indian/Native American Affairs
Clients of Firms Gerard M. Waites Worked ForPlumbers/Pipefitters Union, Mid-Atlantic Lecet, Orange County Bldg/Constr Trades Council, Plumbers/Pipefitters Union Local 9, Natl Coord Cmte for Mult-Employ Plans